- Your GPA is beginning to count, keep your grades up. Now is the time to start strong and stay strong.
- Take challenging courses, four years each of math, english, science, and social studies makes for a well rounded mind for your future.
- Join clubs or organizations and volunteer in areas that interest you. This will be used for scholarship and college applications.
- Begin your portfolio with Career Cruising. www.careercruising.com For your username and password come into the Career Center.
- How are your study habits? Develop solid study habits and time management skills.