- Go through college catalogs or visit web sites using Career Cruising (save to your portfolio), or the 3-5 schools that interest you the most.
- Come to the college recruiter visits in the Library.
- Have a discussion with your parents about colleges in which you are interested. Examine financial resources, and gather information about financial aid.
- Set up a filing system with individual folders for each college’s correspondence and printed material.
- When possible, plan a trip to your college campuses. Call ahead to schedule a tour – a college should be a “right fit”.
- www.careercruising.com, visit the Career Center for username and password.